Philadelphia unagi salmon
The stunning taste of Philadelphia unagi salmon is a true work of art, created to satisfy your highest culinary expectations. Delicate salmon, Philadelphia cheese and the unique taste of eel combine in an unparalleled harmony of flavors that will enchant the most demanding gourmets.
These Philadelphia rolls are the best way to reveal the magic of the evening, share instant pleasure with friends or simply enjoy a fine meal alone. This is not just a dish, but a real culinary journey that will leave an unforgettable impression.
Experience the taste of the popular Philadelphia unagi salmon as you savor every bite of the rolls and cook with JS.
Method of preparation:
- From the nori sheet, cut off the upper part along the entire width by 3 cm. Spread the boiled seasoned rice on the nori sheet, densely over the entire surface, leaving the upper edge of the sheet without rice by 2 cm. Turn the blank with the rice down so that the edge of the sheet without rice is closer to you.
- Put cream cheese, thinly sliced cucumber, mango and caviar in the center.
- Form a roll in the form of a roll. You can give the roll the required shape with the help of a mat (makisu).
- On top of the formed roll, lay salmon and eel cut into not thick slices. Salmon on half of the roll, eel on the other. After that, once again lightly press the roll so that the fish lies down well.
- Cut the roll into 8 equal parts, cover with Unagi JS sauce
- Serve with ginger, soy sauce and wasabi.